Dream Diary #4


I was on an expedition to sail around the world on a small boat before I discovered an unknown land. While exploring, I adopted a creature that had the head of a cat and the body of a snake, and for some reason it kept wanting to bite me. It also kept insisting that it wanted to use a payphone, but the payphone it wanted to use kept getting struck by lightning. I managed to pull the cat-snake away in time before it got struck, and I began to make a run for it. I then realised that a tornado was about to form, so I took cover in a mansion that looked like a bouncy castle on the inside. The tornado tore apart the walls and then tried to suck me up, but I angrily swatted it away. This killed the tornado, but more began to form and circle the mansion as I was forced to go on an egg hunt which was broadcast to the world over radio. I was losing the game.  

Comments