Dream Diary #7


I was living in the future where most humans were now extinct apart from a few random people. Me and a friend were trying to escape from a skyscraper by following a trail of blue ribbon. We came across a room full of people, but they turned out to be holograms, so we kept going. We then arrived at a camp of humans where we had to compete for food rations. To do this, we had to translate a French sentence, which I managed to do, while also drawing some terrifying demons on paper. The commander was impressed with my drawing and gave me a small bowl of bread, bacon and eggs. A huge storm started rolling in, so we all had to escape down a hill and pass by an amusement park. All of the rides there began to break, killing some of the children on them. All I could do was keep running to try and escape.  

Comments